Barbara A. Bowden

Tacoma, WA DUI Attorney

Google Reviews Badge

We Are Available 24/7


Do I need to get an alcohol evaluation before the end of my case?

If you are convicted of a DUI or other alcohol related offense, you will need to obtain an alcohol evaluation.

There are three types of evaluations that you can obtain. One is that you don’t have a problem. That’s an NSP, no significant problem. One is an abuser program and last is that you’re an alcoholic.

Regardless of what category you fall in, it’s important to get your alcohol evaluation completed and your follow-up treatment, either started or completed, because that allows us, as your attorney, to get you the best disposition possible.

Related Videos