At The Law Offices of Barbara A. Bowden, our knowledgeable attorneys are always happy to answer questions. Below we have listed some frequently asked questions from our clients.
Barbara Bowden answers common DUI questions below. Click here to learn more about Barbara.
- Do I need an attorney for my DUI case?
- What happens when I get pulled over for a DUI?
- What are potential sentences for subsequent DUIs?
- What are the penalties for a DUI in Washington?
- My license is suspended, can I still drive?
- When is my license suspended after being charged with a DUI?
- Do I really need sr-22 insurance?
- Do I need to get an alcohol evaluation before the end of my case?
- Do I need to request a DOL hearing and send in $375?
- When will a DUI sentence be increased?
- I have a CDL and I’m being charged with a DUI, what should I do?
- What if you refuse to take a chemical breath test?
- What should I expect during my case?
View answers to common traffic infraction questions below.
- How can my intermediate license be suspended?
- I got a ticket, what’s my next step?
- What is a deferred finding and how do I use it?
- What if I cannot make my court appearance?
- Is it possible to lose my Washington driving privileges with too many traffic ticket convictions?
- After getting ticketed should I expect increased car insurance premiums?
- What happens if I ignore my traffic ticket?